Whilst there will be no open home viewings during the lockdown period, we are still here to assist you with private or virtual appointments. Please contact the Agent to discuss arranging your personal viewing.
A property with exceptional future potential, this much-loved home offers purchasers a rare opportunity to capitalise on a central location with park-like grounds covering substantial block dimensions. The existing home makes a prime candidate for renovation, although it’s evident the site lends itself to a rewarding multi-occupancy development opportunity (STCA). Placed for convenience, it’s located 3.2km from Jewellstown Plaza and Tavern, with Charlestown’s buzzing shopping and entertainment precinct just over 4km from the front door.
- Single-storey home ripe for renovation in a suburb popular with families
- Huge landholding showcasing well-established, almost park-like grounds
- Update the home and enjoy being surrounded by nature and space
- Explore the obvious potential of a multi-occupancy development
- Close to schools, uncrowded beaches and pristine Lake Macquarie