SOLD - $20,000 over asking price.
Blending gently into nature’s green backdrop in the charming lakeside hamlet of Wangi Wangi sits this immaculate family escape. With an abundance of space, privacy and tranquility, this dual-level home offers indoor-outdoor living areas, ultra-modern functionality and gorgeous leafy views from extensive windows. Both floors offer sleep, living and bathing zones, making it perfect for a growing or extended family arrangement, with the addition of a handy study nook, a delightful covered alfresco area and welcoming veranda for your morning coffee or forest bathing. A contemporary colour palette, modern flooring, a renovated kitchen and updated bathrooms lend an air of sophistication that is continued throughout the entire home. Only minutes from the lake’s sparkling shore, Wangi shops, clubs, and public jetty, this home amongst the trees is an invitation to relax in style.
- Living zones located on both floors, each with easy access to the leafy surrounds
- Beautifully renovated kitchen boasting s/s appliances and outdoor connection
- Four bedrooms, three upstairs, one down, master with spacious ensuite
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, quiet study nook
- Timber-look floors, s/s air conditioning, modern window coverings throughout
- Rear alfresco area overlooking the kid-friendly yard with established trees and shrubs
- Moments to the waterfront, Wangi’s ever-popular shopping strip and workers club
- 8-minutes to Toronto café scene, hospital, services, library and supermarkets
- Close to Wangi’s Pre and Public Schools, day care, playgrounds and Dobell House