An original cottage on a generous block steps from the waterfront and catching sparkling lake views is a rare find in today’s market. Add to this bonus front and rear street access and you have an extremely exciting buying opportunity. It’s ripe for renovation for those seeking a relaxed holiday home, however, the real value is in a knock-down/rebuild scenario to fully maximise the views on offer and be rewarded with a truly amazing retreat. Located a stroll from South Lake Macquarie Amateur Sailing Club and Sunshine Reserve Baths for your morning dip, and with the major township of Morisset less than 10km away, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better lifestyle.
- Original 2-bedroom fishing cottage with attached garage and large shed
- Instantly liveable, however in need of a renovation to bring it back to life
- Rebuild and be rewarded with epic lake views and your dream home (STCA)
- Rare dual street frontage combined with a generously sized landholding
- Footsteps to the boat-studded and aquamarine waters of Lake Macquarie
- Sunshine is a peaceful hamlet 9km west of Morisset and 90mins from Sydney