Completely refreshed and in a super convenient location, just minutes away from the popular Belmont foreshore, baths, schools, shopping centres and services, sits this well-established family home that will attract first home buyers, downsizers and investors. A traditional floorplan sets the scene for easy-care living, with two bedrooms, a welcoming living area and dining zone, all adorned in fresh, natural colours with modern timber flooring. A well-kept kitchen and retro-flavoured bathroom are ready to be of service and the fully fenced garden and cute front porch provide outdoor spaces to relax in. A perfectly presented granny-flat rests to the rear, sharing the same crisp colour palette as the home, and enjoying an open living room, kitchenette, private bedroom and bathroom, perfect for extended family or a lucrative Airbnb arrangement.
- Recently refreshed home on a corner block, ready to move into or rent out
- Includes a separate granny flat with living area, kitchenette and bedroom
- Two light-filled bedrooms with mirrored robes, s/s air conditioning to master
- Split system air-conditioning in lounge, warm timber floors in living zones
- Featuring original internal sash windows, well-maintained kitchen & bathroom
- Level and fully fenced gardens, secure for kids, single garage with side access
- Close to Belmont North Primary and Belmont High Schools, close to transport