Surrounded by bushland, immersed in pin-drop peace and with no immediate neighbours, this dual-level home delivers a family-focused lifestyle in one of Lake Macquarie’s favourite suburbs. Beyond its unassuming facade, an impressive layout unfolds with living zones on each floor, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Top and ground floor decks offer great spaces for alfresco entertaining or a place to relax with a good book or glass of wine while enjoying the sound of birdsong. Add to this raked ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and a location minutes from the calm waters of Lake Macquarie, and you have every key ingredient for a prized family lifestyle.
- Beautiful living and dining rooms with big picture windows framing bush views
- Private outdoor alfresco spaces for easy entertaining or quiet relaxation
- Modern kitchen with island bench, WIP, plenty of natural light and bush view
- Four double bedrooms over two levels, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Grand main bathroom with deep bathtub, third w/c located off the kitchen
- Double garage with twin roller doors, internal laundry with external access
- In the catchment zone for Eleebana Public and Warners Bay High Schools