Instantly comfortable though holding plenty of future scope, this coastal classic is set on one of Redhead’s quietest cul-de-sacs directly opposite popular Fernleigh Track. Discover 594sqm of undercapitalised potential and be inspired by its deep block dimensions and single-level floorplan that could be transformed into a modern-day masterpiece. Alternatively, leave this home as is - neat, tidy and ready for you to embrace the surf and café culture of this prized beachside suburb. A 2016 update saw a new family bathroom, new carpet to the master bedroom, a new roof, a full exterior repaint and sweet picket fence installed, giving the home a bright refresh where needed.
- Single level home on a deep and level block with side access to lock-up garage
- Ready to live in or rent out, plenty of scope to renovate now or down the track
- Free-flowing living/dining domain plus the flexibility of a dedicated sunroom
- Three bedrooms, two equipped with robes; fully-tiled and modern bathroom
- The practical kitchen includes a wall oven, good prep space and breakfast bar
- 800m to Redhead BC, 1km to Redhead Public School, 1.3km to village heart
- 1.8km to Redhead SLSC and the adored surf and sand of Redhead Beach