With breathtaking views across the largest salt water lake in the Southern Hemisphere barreling in from every available viewpoint in this outstanding piece of waterfront real estate, you may never want to leave home again. This five-bedroom family sanctuary occupies a quality parcel in a prestige position, making superb use of the generous block with staged buildings leading down to the sparkling shoreline. Gentle cross breezes and ever-changing waterscapes nourish the soul whilst timber floors and high raked ceilings enhance the sense of space and light across a practical, two level open-plan layout, designed to emphasise low-maintenance living. Choose to rest downstairs in the huge master retreat with full ensuite and private balcony or dance the night away on the purpose-built outdoor party-deck overlooking your own private boat-shed, shared jetty and the Lake Macquarie shoreline.
- Absolute waterfront with boat shed and slipway with remote launch trolley
- Generous living and dining zones with impressive sheltered entertaining decks
- Central spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Five bedrooms (3 down, 2 up) WIR, ensuite and deck to huge master retreat
- Ducted air conditioning, raked ceiling, fans, lake breezes and timber blinds
- Double garage with storage room, plenty of off-street parking for campervan
- 13-mins to Toronto’s cafés and services, 22-mins to Morisset Square and village