Comfortably set back from the road winning the prize for convenience, this well-preserved brick and tile home has been smartly updated to feature fresh interiors. Offering two generous bedrooms and a study that could convert to a neat third bedroom plus prized rear lane access entry into your separate Ran-built four car garage/shed with double gates at the side providing great access for a boat, trailer or caravan. Located minutes from Lambton Pool and Waratah Village shopping centre, it's also just ten minutes to Newcastle University’s Callaghan Campus and city beaches, translating to fantastic rental potential.
Positioned on a generous parcel of land of 651sqm with beautiful parklands to one side and a delightful rear patio, it’s bound to impress first home buyers and families alike.
- Traditional brick and tile design with massive four car garage in rear lane
- Lovely, open living room with art deco internal glass door flows to dining
- Streamlined, modern, electric central kitchen, s/s appliances and plentiful storage
- Two carpeted bedrooms, handy study, ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning
- Updated bathroom with separate shower and tub and second w/c off laundry
- Level fenced front and back garden with veggie patch, hedges and party deck
- Minutes to Lambton Village, University, Kmart, great student rental option
- Close to Lizottes, cafes, schools and transport, only 8 kms to Newcastle CBD and beaches