This dearly-loved home has been perfectly maintained throughout its lifespan and boasts a practical 3-bedroom floorplan, a combined living/dining space and is brimming with first home, young family and investor appeal. A sunlit kitchen, rear sunroom and generous entertainer’s deck add value and appeal, and it enjoys a whisper-quiet location on a secure block with established gardens, single carport and garden shed. Adding further weight is this homes’ central address, 1.2km (a 15-min walk) to Jesmond Central Plaza and 2km from Newcastle University, with bus transport nearby.
- Well-presented gas kitchen filled with beautiful northerly sunshine
- Open living/dining area featuring a fabulous real flame gas fireplace
- Three bedrooms fitted with robes, s/s air-conditioning to the master
- Tidy bathroom, rear sunrooms, covered alfresco deck, gas HWS
- Good sized yard for children and pets, established gardens and lawns
- Deep carport and close to major roads and the expressway
- Shopping, cafes, clubs, restaurants, schools and services all nearby