*For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Tess on 0422 584 277 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
A captivating panorama that stretches northerly across picturesque Lake Macquarie, the largest saltwater lake in the Southern Hemisphere. Capturing a breathtaking ever-changing backdrop to the grand scale interiors of this master-built residence and occupying an absolute waterfront setting with a private jetty surrounded by deep waters. This four-bedroom home is wrapped in windows with two lake-facing alfresco patios and dazzling views from all living areas. Spread across two levels and delivering a sense of understated luxury throughout, this retreat is set amid manicured grounds on the exclusive Eleebana peninsula of Rocky Point. Featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms and two open living zones with the ground floor perfectly set-up for self-contained living, it's a short drive to excellent schools, trendy cafes, boutiques, daily essentials and services.
- Grandly designed family home with high-grade build and set over two impressive levels
- Perfectly placed floor-to-ceiling windows frame endless waterfront views
- Superb living spaces on both floors make large-scale entertaining a breeze
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel wall oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Ground floor kitchenette with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Four liberally sized bedrooms, three up and one down, all include built-in robes
- Enormous master bedroom featuring an outdoor balcony, walk-through robe and ensuite
- Grand home office flaunting statement glass window panels and built-in cabinetry
- Three generously sized bathrooms, well-equipped laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, huge four car garage with automated doors
- Moor the boat at your private jetty or easily launch your kayak or jet-ski
- Relax or picnic on the front lawn with gentle waves lapping at your feet
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.